How to store guns safely
a gun in your home may make you feel safe, but statistics indicate you
are three times more at risk of having a homicide occur as a result of
its presence. Take the necessary precautions to store the weapon safely
and minimize your risk.
- Never store your gun while it is still loaded
- Always keep your gun locked in a gun safe manufactured by a reputable gun safe manufacturer
- Store your ammunition in a separate safe
- Even when your gun is locked in a gun safe, ensure that the trigger lock is activated to prevent the gun from accidentally firing
- Find a suitable place to hide the keys to your gun safe. For further caution, you can change the place intermittently.
- Keep your gun in a dry place to prevent rust
- To further prevent rust always make sure you oil the barrel, trigger and chambers frequently
For more information on Gun Safety & a FREE
Consultation please contact Adanac Security